Painting by Anne Ditte

Dark Matter (New)

15.000 kr
Size:
Quantity:

1 piece in stock.

Contact Anne Ditte

For further information and details contact Anne Ditte.
Shipping is not included in the price as the shipping price vary from painting size, the monetary value of the artwork and shipping address.

Info@artbyanneditte.com
+45 40357120

STORYTELLING

Dark matter is the stuff in space that has gravity, but it's unlike anything scientists have ever seen before. Together, dark matter and dark energy make up 95% of the universe. That only leaves a small 5% of all the matter and energy we know about and understand. That's what makes dark matter so exciting: It's still one of the great mysteries of science. Dark Matter symbolizes everything that we can't see, hear and touch. She represents everything that exists and doesn't exist -the kosmos. - Anne Ditte

You may also like